Indoor Pool
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> the Hyatt Regency Bloomington - Minneapolis would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. After additional research, I agree as well that this is most likely the Hyatt Regency Bloomington. I ended up checking the price from the hotel's website and after taxes and fees there was less than $4.00 savings in total by booking through Hotwire. Plus I have 24 hour cancellation directly with the hotel. Booked directly via hotel and am now in a holding pattern! Will continue to watch rates / hotels in the upcoming days to see if prices decrease with my preferred hotels the Raddison Blu or JW Marriott. Thanks again!

Any interest in this listing?

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Bloomington West - Mall of America for $80
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be Sheraton or Hilton, plus promotion in my signature takes another 5% off, making this $76 per night before taxes/fees.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Dreeves2009 said:

No thanks, went with the other one

What other one??  Was it one of the other offers already listed in this thread, a different PRICELINE / HOTWIRE offer, or something outside of PL/HW?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]