Priceline Hotel: 3.5* New York (Times Square - Theatre District) Belvedere Hotel

nowiwonder
By nowiwonder,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking any of the links provided below):

4* Times Square - Theatre District for $155
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> these amenities are fairly generic for NYC but my guess for this one would be the Night Hotel Times Square

Not sure if your budget is flexible this trip, but i have been recommending this property whenever it shows for a reasonable price:

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $204 ($195/nite when using our link and code in our Priceline Coupon page)
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan which is a new hotel, has been getting great reviews (has a 5.0 TA rating), and is currently the #1 reviewed/rated hotel in NYC

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help (i'm very familiar with NYC so feel free to ask any questions you may have)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the suggestion - we are on a budget so we decided to go with a less expensive option

Got the Belvedere for $149, was listed as a 3.5 star hotel, but had much better reviews than the 4 star that I referenced above, score over 8+ on reviews and the other had a 6 average review - subtracting the 5% with your Priceline Coupon code and I think this was a good deal and within our budget - seems to have good reviews and a good location - looking forward to NYC

Any suggestions on Broadway or off Broadway plays to see?  Is the TKTS the way to go the day of the shows?

Thanks for the help and the website :)

NP

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works well for your needs and you're happy with the results.

Do you happen to recall the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS assocaited with this property and showed prior to your purchase?

My wife is more the Broadway show person than i am (and she's not here right now for me to ask what is 'hot' right now), but TKTS is still your best bet for discount tickets.  I'd suggest showing up about 60-75 minutes before they open as this will give you the best choice of shows and/or best seats.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay... let us know if we can be of further help with any other NYC advice.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]