Priceline Hotel: 4 or 4.5 Star in NYC

5K10
By 5K10,
in

I am looking to book 3 nights in Midtown (East or West) or South Central Park.  What would you recommend for bidding?  I am trying to keep the 3 nights to about $700 total (with taxes/fees). Those are the areas my friend recommended based on convenience to most attractions. I am open to other places as well.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please let us know the actual dates of your trip and we will have a look at options within your budget.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Your budget would be inline for 'average' demand dates in NYC, but this is seasonally one of the most expensive weekends of the year as it is one of the last big holiday shopping weekends of the season.  As a result, you're likely going to need to consider increasing your budget and/or staying in other nearby zones.

To give you a ballpark idea of some of your options (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking any links provided below):

4* Chelsea Area for $235
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Hotel Henri New York, A Wyndham Hotel, but even this comes $842 all-in when including the board's exclusive Priceline Coupon but not including the hotel's resort fee (which adds another $50 to the total)

Staying downtown is less convenient then staying in midtown, but it's certainly do-able, especially at the right price.  Along these lines i'll at least mention:

4.5* Downtown - Wall Street for $203
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Andaz Wall Street-a concept by Hyatt would best guess here which gets very good reviews and would be a nice discount vs. a conventionally booked room here.  No 'resort fee' and with our code would some to $732 all-in.  The 2/3 subway lines are about a 2 block walk away and will have you in midtown in about a 10-15 minute ride.

If you wanted to stay more in midtown you would be looking at something like:

4.5* Midtown East for $263
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> San Carlos Hotel New York is our guess for this one... but is nearly $950 when it's all said and done

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts / questions (or how it goes if you take one of the above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]