Priceline Hotel: 4* Dallas (DFW Airport North) Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott

XCountryFlyer
By XCountryFlyer,
in

Tried bidding on name your own price until the it became cheaper to do PRICELINE EXPRESS. I had a feeling it was the DFW Airport Marriott due to the "Free Parking" amenity. No free in-room WiFi which is just ridiculous nowadays. Does anyone know if all Marriott Rewards member gets free basic WiFi? If not, I'll just be tethering to my iPhone.

Amenities

Free Internet

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Room price:$75.00 avg./night

Number of rooms:1 room

Number of nights:2 nights

Room subtotal:$150.00

Taxes & fees:$35.98

Total charged today:$185.98

Congratulations on your success!

The hotel website lists in room internet at $13/day but free in the lobby and public areas, so depending upon where your room is located you may still be able to pick up a signal.  I'm not sure if the hotel offers free internet to all Marriott Rewards members, it is certainly worth a try, but it may only be for those who book direct (in which case you're certainly better off paying $75/nite (less our 5% Off Priceline Coupon and paying for internet (or tethering from your phone) vs. paying nearly twice as much direct :wink:)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]