Hotwire Hotel: Are there promo codes for Hotwire or Priceline?

its me
By its me,
in

Yesterday I logged into both sites for the 1st time in a while.  I noticed when I sent to the page to see what the grand total was, a promo code was automatically applied.  I think it was on Hotwire but I can't remember.  Was this because I haven't used the site in a while? The promo code was not applied when I checked today.    I think the discount was around $15.  Does anyone know of any codes for either site?  Thank you.    Looking for Boston airport south or Midtown Manhatten NYC  3.5 *  or 4 *

You can check our newly created Priceline Coupon and Hotwire Coupon pages which are always updated with the latest coupons and promo codes.

We also put any offers in a message at the very top of the board as well as in our signature(s) below.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]