Hotwire Hotel: 4.5-star Resort in North Hotel Zone area (Cancun) $116

rrajeshh
By rrajeshh,
in

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4.5* HOTWIRE North Hotel Zone for $116.00
Free Parking
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> best guess for this one would be the Marriott Cancun Resort

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bingo... I was doing more research and also came to same conclusion that it was Marriott.... not as desirable as pools and property are not that great.

I am using the biddinghelper now and changing my search to AI adults only resorts as most other hotels dont seem to be as good.

Lets see if I can find something worthy

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for an all-inclusive property?

Is the North Hotel zone the only acceptable area or is the South Hotel zone and/or Hotel Zone-Convention Center acceptable as well?  What about further out such as the Riviera Maya and such?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare!

My budget is preferable under $400 per night...but could go upto $500 (for a great all inclusive) OR  I can get a great hotel and pay for the food because I think it all works out to the same range anyways.

I want a property from 11/16 to 11/19 (3 nights) - 2 adults

I am travelling with my spouse and want some beautiful property with great service. 

Here are the 3 choices that I am considering

1. 5-star All-inclusive Hotel in Playa Mujeres area $381... but this is not in hotel zone

2. 4-star All-inclusive Hotel in South Hotel Zone area $265 (95% recommended)

3. Give up and use my spg points and status to book Westin  :(

I can consider other zones also. I might also consider options in Rivera Maya if its anything worthy. So far most option I saw have only been comparable to hotel zone, which tilts the scale in favor of staying close to hotel zone.

thanks

I just found Excellence Riviera Cancun - Adults Only - Junior Swim Up Suite Spa All Inclusive Suite

This is suite at ground floor next to the pool and has a outdoor bed and private hammock

It was $371 and booked it as an backup. The same room is $550 at HOTWIRE!

Now I can relax a search for a better deal if there without so much anxiety

You should search our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com (search for 10 miles from 'Cancun' as currently 'Cancun, Mexico' is not giving the correct location... i'll look into that later) but just some of the options i'm seeing, as the name of the site implies, all with liberal cancellation policies (confirm your dates on the landing pages of any links provided below):

Hyatt Ziva Cancun-All Inclusive Resort for $392/nite

Riu Palace Peninsula - All Inclusive for $342/nite

Riu Palace Las Americas - All Inclusive Adults Only for $342/nite

Paradisus Cancun - All Inclusive for $338/nite

Omni Cancun Hotel And Villas - All Inclusive for $379/nite

Keep us updated on your progress and whatever you ultimately decide to do for this trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]