Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Lower East Side - Chinatown) Wyndham Garden Chinatown

chochoney
By chochoney,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4* Times Square - Theatre District for $136
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> my guess for this one would be the Night Hotel Times Square

As far as PRICELINE bidding vs. PRICELINE EXPRESS, it depends what it is that is most important to you for this stay... with PRICELINE EXPRESS you know a little more about the hotel in terms of amenities offered, review ratings etc and you can use this information to take an educated guess as to what it is that you may receive; bidding on PRICELINE is usually a little cheaper, but you then have to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid, without any insight about the specific hotel that it is that you may receive.

I'm very familiar with NYC... what exactly is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?  What is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare, 

Thanks for your reply.

Its our first time in NY and to be honest, we don't really know the best place to stay. 

We ended up booking a different hotel on PRICELINE

4-Star Hotel  

Lower East Side - Chinatown Area

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Total charged:$964.40 for 8 nights with current 5% discount. 

Turned out to be Wyndham Garden Chinatown.

Quite happy. 

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the outcome and looking forward to your trip.

This is an 'up and coming' area (i keep saying it is like Chelsea 10-15 years ago) with a lot of new bars, restaurants, boutiques, etc... it is one of the new 'hip' parts of the city with an active nightlife scene.

NOT new to the area (been around since the 1930's) and worth a stop is:
Economy Candy

108 Rivington St

... which is an old-school candy store that sells both bulk (try the dark chocolate covered graham crackers!!)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay... let me know if there are any NYC questions i can try to assist with as you plan for your arrival.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]