Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Torrance) Miyako Hybrid Hotel Torrance

davecndn
By davecndn,
in

Hello.  

Looking to book a hotel stay for 2 adults, 1 toddler for 11\20 to 11/23.  Ideally, I’d like free internet, free parking, free breakfast is ideal but not a necessity.

hotels I’m interested in

1.  Miyako Hybrid Torrance

2.  Residence Inn Redondo Beach

3.  Hyatt Place El Segundo

I am open to other suggestions.  Price seems to be all over the place.  Any ideas in getting these 3 hotels at best price?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3* HOTWIRE El Segundo - Manhattan Beach for $114.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Kitchenette
==>  A guess here would be the Residence Inn Redondo. In any case, well-reviewed (4.5/5 tripadvisor rating showing on the detail page) property w/free breakfast, free internet.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3.5* Torrance for $129
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Miyako Hybrid Hotel Torrance.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I changed the dates.  Would this be residence inn?

3-star New To HOTWIRE Hotel in El Segundo - Manhattan Beach area

Mon, Nov 20 - Wed, Nov 22  1 Room,  2 Adults,  1 Child

90% recommended Favorite! (56 reviews)

(500 - 301 reviews)

3-star hotel

$148*

$113

per night

Book now

Overview

Details

Reviews

What's the name of my hotel?

We partner with hotels to give you deeper discounts than standard rates. Hot Rate® Hotel names are revealed once you book.

What's this hotel's star rating?

Star rating guide

Hotels in our 3-star collection include

This Hot Rate® Hotel is guaranteed to be a regional or national hotel chain. Here are few examples of chains you might get:

Hotel details

Complimentary

Free breakfastFree Internet

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerPet friendlyPool(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Reviews

4.5 out of 5

(301 - 500 reviews)

Hotwire customer reviews

90%

recommended

(56 total reviews)

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

If you see:

3* El Segundo - Manhattan Beach for $113.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Kitchenette
==>  I'll also guess the Residence would be a possibility here. 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page, so the underlying property certainly gets good reviews.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I clicked on full amenities.  Free breakfast, free internet, pet friendly, smoke free, fitness, pool, business center, self laundry, internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby, kitchenette.

Aaron, I’m also seeing miyako for 131 on HOTWIRE.  Possible to get lower rates like $112-$120 as I get closer to date?  Any idea of room size differences between double vs king?

davecndn,

If you recall, could you please follow-up your previous Tampa Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

I assume this is the HOTWIRE offer you're referring to:

3.5* Torrance for $130.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Boutique
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Deaf Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> if so, i'd agree the best guess for this one would be the Miyako Hybrid Hotel Torrance 

You could also consider (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

3.5* Torrance for $128
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would also be the Miyako Hybrid Hotel Torrance, which can further be reduced to $121.50/nite when using the 5% off PRICELINE link and code at the top of the page (or in my signature).  Although technically you're reservation is still only for double occupancy, this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer gives a 'Room Choice' option and one of the options at this price is a room with 2 Beds.

2 hours ago, davecndn said:

Possible to get lower rates like $112-$120 as I get closer to date?

Yes it's possible... but it's also possible that rates more higher from there and/or that this offer disappears entirely from the search results. 

If this is one of the hotels that you really want do you want to risk losing it in the hopes of savings another $5-$10/nite (when the current savings are $60-$70/nite)?

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]