Priceline Hotel: 3.5 star downtown LA Biltmore or Sheraton

madss
By madss,
in

Hi,

I am looking at priceline express for October fourth through october 5.  There is one 3.5 star hotel listed and I'm trying to determine whether it is The Millenium Biltmore or the Sheraton.  The amenities listed are very few.  The only thing that kind of stands out is there is a 'bed choice' in the reservations area, for a king or a double.  What do you think?  Any way to determine if this hotel is more likely the Biltmore or The Sheraton?

Thanks!

Madeleine

Please confirm the dates of travel - did you mean November 4th, check out November 5th? Additionally, please confirm the amenities showing with the listing and we would be happy to research the listing and try to ID.

Which property is it that you're hoping for?  What is the room rate per nite of the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi

We could either go this coming weekend, November 4 checking out November 5, or we could go next weekend, November 11 checking out November 12.  We are hoping to get the Millenium Biltmore.  For This weekend there is one 3.5 start hotel on Priceline Express in Downtown Los Angeles.  It is marked at 250 a night, it says it is a 40% discount.  It offers a king bed for 250 per night or two queens for 348 per night.  The ammenties listed are 

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Next weekend,  Saturday November 11 checking out November 12 also has one 3.5 star hotel listed on Priceline Express in Downtown LA.  It says it costs 142 for a king bed or 152 for a double bed.  It reads 'save 16%'  The amenities listed are only 

Bed Choice

Business Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

We'd like to get the Millenium Biltmore.  It appears the two 3.5 star hotels are the Sheraton and The Millenium Biltmore.  Which do you think is which?  What do you think?

Thanks!!!

Madeleine

Confirm your dates on the landing pages after clicking the links below:

For 11/4-11/5:

3.5* Downtown Los Angeles for $146
Business Center
Restaurant
==> best guess would be The L.A. Hotel Downtown

For 11/11-11/12

3.5* Downtown Los Angeles for $142
Business Center
Restaurant
==> looks to be the same property as above

What is your maximum budget for this trip? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Is the Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles the only hotel you're interested in for this trip?  If you're unable to get a deal on this specific property will you not travel on either weekend, book this hotel at the regular retail rate, or choose something different?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi Thanks for helping.   When I asked this question there were two different 3.5 start properties available for the two different weekends, one was 142 a night, and the other 250 under Priceline Express.  now the 250 one is gone, though is still shows up on other days.  I'm still curious what the 250 a night 3.5 star hotel in downtown might be, though we'd have to change dates.   

The more expensive 3.5 star hotel now shows up on Nov 1-2 at 233 a night, it reads it is a 40% discount.  It offers a king bed for 250 per night or two queens for 348 per night.  The ammenties listed are 

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

As for the 3.5 star hotel that shows up under PRICELINE EXPRESS on almost every date, you think its the LA Hotel Downtown.  That hotel isn't listed on the Better Bidding reference?  

Bed Choice

Business Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

What do you think the 233 a night hotel is? 

We have stayed at the biltmore before and love its old funky charm.  And I've been able to get it via priceline in the past.  But I might not be able to this time, I dont see it showing up, or at least not very clearly.  233-250 per night under priceline express seems hight for the biltmore.  Our budget ideally would be 150 a night but I suspect we'll need to go higher this time around.   We might book the Biltmore at the regular retail rate, the lowest offered, and hope for an upgrade as they usually do give one if you ask.  Otherwise you end up with the recently renovated rooms which are without any charm at all.

Thank you again for all your help!

madeleine

1 hour ago, madss said:

As for the 3.5 star hotel that shows up under PRICELINE EXPRESS on almost every date, you think its the LA Hotel Downtown.  That hotel isn't listed on the Better Bidding reference?  

The Priceline Hotel List only contains hotels that have been reported to the board whereas when a user requests help we do a variety of research with the proprietary tools that w have developed.

1 hour ago, madss said:

It offers a king bed for 250 per night or two queens for 348 per night.

Does the Millennium Biltmore offer rooms with two queen beds in them?

3.5* Downtown Los Angeles for $233 (for Nov 1-2... confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking this previous link)
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> i'm not 100% certain, but while i can't rule out the Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles (which has been seen with this amenity set previously), i'm thinking this one might be the Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles L.A. Live

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please use our Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles link if that is the route you decide to take.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]