Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (Milwaukee Northwest - Wauwatosa) Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West

thegize
By thegize,
in

Hello,

I need help identifying a 3.5 star hotel for $100 per night on Hotwire for downtown Milwaukee.  95% recommended

Amenities:  Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, smoke-free rooms, complimentary internet.

There also seems to be a 4* hotel for $111 on Priceline Express for the same dates that could be plan B.  

As always, any help that you can provide is greatly appreciated.  

I'm seeing:

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Downtown Milwaukee for $111
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Intercontinental

On HOTWIRE:

3.5* Downtown Milwaukee for $100.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Doubletree Downtown would be my guess.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest? Let us know if we can be of any further assistance. I'll also note that if you don't need to be in Downtown Milwaukee and just need to be in the vicinity, some of the far West burbs are nice and also, cheaper options (w/free parking, too.)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the valuable assistance.  I had neglected to factor in the parking scenario downtown and we will have 2 vehicles on this trip.  When you take $20 - $30 per night, per vehicle for parking it starts to make a lot more sense to head for the suburbs.  Consequently I took advantage of Priceline Express' deal for $79 per night on a 3.5* hotel in Milwaukee Northwest / Wauwatosa which was clearly the nicely reviewed Crowne Plaza.  I used the BB PRICELINE link and even took advantage of the 5% Halloween special.  Again, your expertise is very much appreciated!  

Congrats on your success.

Nice win for this well-reviewed Crowne Plaza property! The Milwaukee Burbs are definitely quite nice with some very pretty towns (Cedarburg, Menomonee Falls, Delafield and others.) Glad you were able to find a good deal with free parking.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.. Do you recall the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase? Thanks.

Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for the follow-up and for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List. Thankfully the pool is indoor. Fall colors in Wisconsin seem a little late this year, so hopefully there will still be some Fall colors around Milwaukee in early November.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]