Priceline Hotel: 4* Venice Santa monica hotel $ 135 help

parkesyau
By parkesyau,
in

Please help ID this hotel on Priceline express deals.

It looks like a great deal for us.

1 night stay 4th May depart 5th May

Amenities

free internet

swimming pool

pets allowed

fitness centre

non smoking

restaurant

8+ rating

It also comes up with a mandatory resort fee USD $31.97

Ive never done a priceline deal. We are a family of 4 ( 2 adults 2 kids) and seeing as i can't select how many will occupy the room i want to ensure it goes ok and we get a room with 2 beds. Cant seem to choose bedding. I am guessing Loews but i can't see it in your list. Maybe Shore>?

Thanks for all your help.

For this property (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the provided link):

4* Venice - Santa Monica for $107
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i'm not certain but my guess would be the Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica

However, i think you have a bigger issue given you need quad occupancy and there is no way to ensure that with PRICELINE unless a 'Bed Choice' is shown (and then one of the choices shown needs to be a room with two beds). 

How old are your kids?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- please also update your previous Lake Buena Vista Hotwire hotel thread with your current thoughts or whatever you have decided to do for that trip.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Given this is such a deep discount vs. regular rates i would consider taking a chance (and given that it's just for one nite).... but that is something you will have to decide if you're willing to accept.

I would potentially book the room, then the following day (after learning of the hotel) call the property and:
1) family member who agreed to watch the kids just cancelled will the room accommodate 2 kids if they have to come with us?

2) if no, can i pay for an upgrade to a room with two beds now? (even if $50 i think $157 still looks to be a very good deal at current rates)

3) if no, consider booking a 2nd room (assuming still available) at $107/nite (as even $214 seems to be a discount)

4) then call back (after second purchase assuming you can get the same hotel) to see if you can get the two rooms to be connecting

It could potentially 'blow up' but i think you have a few 'outs' as contingency plans.

Worst case scenario get a cot for the room and have the kids share (since it's just for one nite).

If there are other reasonable options for $20-$30 more per nite then i would go the 'easy' route and pay the extra $20-$30, but i think the savings on the hotel above are significant and not likely to see anything else near this price point; but as noted, there is a risk involved, so it's something that you would need to be comfortable with.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]