Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (White House) The Westin Washington, D.c. City Center

parkesyau
By parkesyau,
in

Hi there

i am unsure if I am starting my search too early or whether I should wait until closer to the date. I am looking identifying at 4 star hotel in White House region for 2 adults 2 kids check in 1st May for 3 nights.

amenities are

90% favourite

business centre

fitness centre

golf nearby

pet friendly

internet access

restaurants

smoke free room

I am guessing Westin based on your list? Anything else?

i will be in DC for a conference for those dates while my family sight see. Ideally i wasnted museum but it seems really costly and this one is half the price of what I’ll pay at the conference hotels

i think it’s $116USD( I have it set to Aussie dollar)

am I looking too far out is this why there not many deal?

I'm seeing:

4* HOTWIRE White House for $116.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  Guess would be the Westin, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

Not sure what's going on on these dates (if the conference is a large one that could certainly be it), but rates are high. Given the regular rate of the Westin, that would be an extremely good deal. Would the potential Westin be of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

It’s a pretty big conference in the dental/orthodontic world. I would have though going mid week I would find cheap deals but it seems all hotels are high.Then I saw this and it seems to save me half the price. I checked Priceline but not much there.

my only concern was location. I have two kids aged 7 and 9 so getting around the city and sightseeing is a big deal I was worried being too far out. I am thinking I may just give it a go to save some coin!hopefully it’s a good location 

1 hour ago, parkesyau said:

it seems to save me half the price

I'm not clear... did you purchase the HOTWIRE offer above?  Did you get the guessed Westin?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]