Hotwire Hotel: Do you have any idea what hotel this might be??

Willow Branch
By Willow Branch,
in

I'm not sure if I am at the correct place; I had a HOTWIRE question.

The area:  "Busch Gardens--University of South Florida area. The amenities are as follows: All suites hotel, free breakfast, Business enter, Fitness Center, internet, kitchenette, pool(s), restaurant, self service laundry, suite

3* AND $84.00/nigh

Would this be the Embassy suites?? The restaurant tells me probably not, but yet it has kitchenettes.....ANY GUESSES??

Please reply with the dates of your stay so we can replicate your search and have a closer look at this HOTWIRE offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Always use the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab and click the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to the listing to get the amenities... it's the easiest way to copy/paste to your post and puts all the amenities in a format that is best for us.

I assume this is the one you're referring to:

3* HOTWIRE Busch Gardens - University of South Florida for $85.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Suite
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette
==> the Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens has been seen with this amenity set but at the 3.5 star level... i don't see anything suggesting that it has been downgraded, but i'm going to speculate that has been the case

Since i'm unsure of the one above you may also be interested in this property which is about the same price (probably a few dollars less on an all-in basis) and gets excellent reviews: West Wing Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]