Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Fort Lauderdale (Ft Lauderdale Beach Area) Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn

trevms
By trevms,
in

Hi everyone,

Any ideas on what this hotel might be.

Thanks in advance.

3.5-star Hotel in Fort Lauderdale Beach area

| 60%

1 Room, 2 Adults, 2 Children

2 queen beds Your room type is guaranteed.

Fri, Dec 22 - Sat, Dec 23

Free parking, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Golf nearby see less

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3.5* Fort Lauderdale Beach for $133.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  Unfortunately, no guess.

4* HOTWIRE Fort Lauderdale Beach for $148.00
Free Internet
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  B Resort and Spa would be a guess.

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct date of travel is showing after clicking the link below):

3.5* Ft Lauderdale Beach Area for $118
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Best Western Oceanside.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

11 hours ago, trevms said:

Any chance any other member knows what the 3.5* -  $133 hotel is?

This property has a 55% recommendation from previous guests... do you think this is going to be your best option?

As you usually end up booking outside of PRICELINE / HOTWIRE what is currently the best deal that you're trying to beat?  Do you have any specific requirements (star rating, budget, zone, amenities, etc) for a hotel this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your reply. I'm hoping for a low cost 1 night stay before going on a cruise with my wife and 2 teenagers.

I dont have any other options right now so just starting to look. I'd like to be around the $130-$140 rate for the night.

I saw this one with a 90% rating which might work - any idea on what hotel it is?

2.5-star Hotel in Fort Lauderdale Beach area

| 90%

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired see less

I'm leaning towards this hotel on Priceline Express - as per Aaron above.

3.5* Ft Lauderdale Beach Area for $118
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Best Western Oceanside.

My only concern is that the options show - Room Assigned At Check-In - Sleeps Two Adults - 2 Beds Requested and we are 4 people - 2 adults and 2 teenagers.

Will the 2 beds be large enough for 2 people in each of them?

36 minutes ago, trevms said:

2.5-star Hotel in Fort Lauderdale Beach area

| 90%

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired

This does not appear to be coming from the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and then clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to this listing... please search using our tools as it will ensure that we're researching based upon the most complete information (as well as being a time saver for you since you since you're searching both PRICELINE, PRICELINE EXPRESS, and HOTWIRE with one search :wink:).

22 minutes ago, trevms said:

My only concern is that the options show - Room Assigned At Check-In - Sleeps Two Adults - 2 Beds Requested and we are 4 people - 2 adults and 2 teenagers.

Will the 2 beds be large enough for 2 people in each of them?

All PRICELINE reservations are guaranteed for double occupancy, although i don't know of anyone who has yet had an issue showing up with a 3rd/4th guest when a Bed Choice option was given and the room chosen is designed to accommodate triple/quad occupancy.  Assuming this listing is indeed the Best Western Oceanside Inn, from their website it appear that rooms here are either 1King or 2Queens, so i would assume it would work for your needs, as long as the hotel is able to honor the request for a room with 2 beds.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Im sorry for being a pest but am struggling with priceline which doesnt confirm room occupants.

Ive found another on hotwire - is this the

Gallery One Fort Lauderdale, A Doubletree Guest Suites Hotel

2670 E Sunrise Blvd

Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304??

Ive stayed there before and its a terrific hotel.

Sorry and Thanks again.

3.5-star Hotel in Downtown - Las Olas area

| 90%

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Golf nearby see less

This hotel's location earned it a 4.5/5 guest rating.

$146.00 per night x 1 night x 1 room

$146.00

Once again:

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

This does not appear to be coming from the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and then clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to this listing... please search using our tools as it will ensure that we're researching based upon the most complete information (as well as being a time saver for you since you since you're searching both PRICELINE, PRICELINE EXPRESS, and HOTWIRE with one search :wink:).

3x

Sorry, I'm not that savvy with this system. I think I have it now - thanks for your patience with me :).

146.00USD per room per night*

FULL AMENITIES

click here

Downtown - Las Olas

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Fitness center, Business center and more...

(90% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Is it the Gallery One Fort Lauderdale, A Doubletree Guest Suites Hotel

2670 E Sunrise Blvd

Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304??

Hi everyone,

Please could you help me identify this hotel. Thanks again.

3.5-star Hotel in Downtown - Las Olas area

| 90%

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Fitness center, Business center and more...

(90% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE for 12/22-23 2a/2c

3.5* Downtown - Las Olas for $146.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be the Riverside

PRICELINE EXPRESS I'm seeing (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3.5* Fort Lauderdale Downtown - Cruise Port - Convention Center for $139
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Riverside, but first bed choice option is 2 beds for $139.

Would this possibility be of interest?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]