Hotwire Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Waldorf Astoria Chicago

kgcope
By kgcope,
in

5*, Chicago Mag Mile - water Tower,  Nov 1-3 2017, $211/nt (reg 370)  --

95% recommended; 2000+ 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor  (my guess is the Waldorf)

While HOTWIRE says it's "new to hotwire" the one review that shows up is dated June 22, 2016.

Amenities:

Free internet

Business center

Fitness center

Indoor Pool(s)

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Another hotel option, would like you input on possible outcome is:

4.5* Chicago Mag Mile - Water Tower, Nov 1-3, $163/nt (reg 269)

95% recommended ;

Free internet

Children's activities

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Thank you!   I will definitely use your links to place bids & close this thread to report final outcome or action taken. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for each:

5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $211.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> Waldorf Astoria Chicago  would be my best guess for this one

For the 4.5* property i'm seeing the following which is priced a little less and shows a 100% recommendation (so not sure if it's the same one that you're seing above or not)... or are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?

You may also want to consider (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the provided link):

5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast for $200
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess here would be Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago (and you cans also use the code at the top of the page for an extra 5% off)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you! I did find the easy view tab & now see all the amenities. 

Here is the 4.5* I was asking about - date Nov 1-3, $163/night (price may dropped to $152) - - need a room for 3 adults so only looking at HOTWIRE (or would have jumped on the PRICELINE EXPRESS option above, thanks.

100% recommended

Amenities:

Free internet

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Internet access

Children's activies

Will book through your HOTWIRE link above to save the 5% as well. And post to close thread. Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, kgcope said:

need a room for 3 adults

This is why i was seeing a different property for the 4.5*... a chance in occupancy will often change the hotels being offered.  I see the same one as you when i change my search to 3adults.

For this one:

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $163.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> i'm not certain... a guess would be The Viceroy (given that this is a new hotel and the very low number of HOTWIRE reviews)

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a great deal at this 5* property and are looking forward to your trip!

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Have a great (and luxurious) stay!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]