Priceline Hotel: Nashville Getawasy

cumbiamo
By cumbiamo,
in

Heading to Nashville for a long weekend and hope to spead my money on drinks and not a place to crash, but my wife wont let us stay at a hostel because we deserve to stay at a better spot.  So my goal is to execute on champagne taste with my beer budget.  Want to stay in a 4 star hotel october 13 - 15.  The zone would be closest to the fun which i think is vanderbilt music row.  Thoughts

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are high for these dates and from your post i'm guessing going to be more than you're looking to pay... what is your expected/maximum budget for these dates?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah we've postponed once because we thought something was going on and rates were high then we thought bidiing might give us a better option.  I would rather not go beyond $150 and 3.5 stars might be the way to go as there did not seem to be as many 4 stars.  Is it best to bid this weekend or closer to the date?  Not been to Nashville so it the works Music Row seemed the area in which to stay.  I realize this mioght take a few bids with your help. 

Unfortunately your budget is not realistic for these dates... regular rates at 3 star hotels for your dates start at $349 and go up from there, from PRICELINE / HOTWIRE you're more likely looking at something in the $250-275 area for a 3 star hotel... a 4* somewhere about $325.

The closest i can find to your budget in this zone is:

2.5* HOTWIRE Vanderbilt Univ. - West End - Music Row for $183.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Suite
Smoke Free
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Kitchenette
==> best guess for this one would be the Extended StayAmerica Nashville - Vanderbilt should you be able to make this work for your needs

I do see there is a beer festival and whiskey festival in town over your dates above (should this be of any interest... i have no idea how large/small they may be) but there is also a Tennessee Titans home game which may be effecting availability/pricing.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]