Priceline Hotel: Priceline Express Deal 3.5 Star Hotel - John Wayne Airport (SNA) Orange County, CA

bclayton
By bclayton,
in

Can someone please help me identify this hotel? I don't think its Hotel Irvine because this hotel doesn't allow pets.

Amenities: Free Breakfast, Fitness center, shuttle, business, no smoking, pool, guest score 8+.

$85 Priceline Express Deal

3.5 Star Hotel - John Wayne Airport (SNA) Orange County, CA 

Check in: 9/30/17

Check out: 10/1/17

A hotel has to have all of the amenities shown... but doesn't need to show all of the amenities that they have; so the exclusion of 'Pets Allowed' above should not exclude a hotel that is pet friendly from the possibilities.

With the above noted for this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the provided link):

3.5* John Wayne Airport (SNA), Orange County for $85
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> my best guess for this one would be the Embassy Suites Hotel Irvine-Orange County Airport... correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think the Hotel Irvine offers a free breakfast as a standard amenity, and that would be more of a 'tell' that it's some other property than Pets Allowed not appearing in the amenity set above

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So are you going to take the Embassy Suites deal thru Priceline at $89/nite or are you still looking for something else?

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If somebody else will be making the purchase please ask them to stop by the board here first and use our PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links, or the direct link to the Embassy Suites deal thru Priceline if that is the route decided upon.

I will add that the Embassy Suites deal is a sale (and PRICELINE sales are typically legit... they don't mark up the hotel price and offer a discount to bring the price inline with everyone else, they are truly lower than others for this property at the moment).  If there is an 'opaque' offer that is of interest, better be prepared to take it as the offers can (and do) change often, especially this close to your check-in date.  Lastly, you should search for the actual number of rooms that you need, as this could effect inventory at the hotels/prices that are offered (especially on the HOTWIRE side of things)

Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]