Hotwire Hotel: 3* Stamford - Bridgeport (Stamford) Hampton Inn And Suites

2ball
By 2ball,
in

3.5-star Hotel in Stamford area

|  75%

1 Room, 3 Adults, 0 Children

Thu, Sep 28 - Fri, Sep 29

Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

This hotel's location earned it a 4/5 guest rating.

$76.00 per night x 1 night x 1 room 

$76.00

Tax recovery charges + fees 

$19.08

Promo Code 

Trip total (USD)$95.08

Good news! Book this Hot Rate® Hotel and save 51%.*

also,since I don't get to pick the room type (beds)  is it safe to say since I put in 3 people, I will not get just a king?

Some of the hotels in this area have a $17 to $20 parking fee.  will this be reflected in the listing?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

3.5* HOTWIRE Stamford for $76.00
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> if this is the full amenity set you're seeing, the Crowne Plaza Stamford would be my best guess for this one.  Hotwire guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search, so you should be 'safe' in regards to more than just a King (whether it be a second bed in the room, a pullout sofabed, or rollaway brought into the room)

Not sure of your budget but you could also consider this one:

3.5* HOTWIRE Stamford for $97.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> the Sheraton Stamford Hotel would be my best guess here should this work better for your plans

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you.

If it is the Crowne Plaza Stamford, then they charge $10 for parking.  I assume that price is not reflected in the price hotwire gave me? 

The $97 deal is closer to rt 95 which I will be traveling down, and it is $50 less the the internet rate, but with taxes and such it will be around $120 and parking is $12 a day.

I may go with a 2 star hotel, being is how I am just going to sleep there.  Probably be there less then 10 hours.

The rates shown by HOTWIRE are for the room only, you would have the same additional charges as any other 'full regular rate' customer (ie- parking, resort fees, etc. where applicable)

You can use our sister site to see hotels that are closest along your intended route, use the filtering features on the left side of the page (after you conduct your search) to easily see the most convenient hotels that are closest to your route while also seeing if there is anything a little better for not much more OR a little further away for much less.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay (even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE)

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To add another:

3* HOTWIRE Stamford for $87.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> this one has Free Parking and Free Breakfast, is 100% recommend by previous HOTWIRE guests, and the price makes you eligible for the current $10 off coupon (see my signature or the top of the page message) making this under $100 all-in... best guess here would be the Hampton Inn and Suites

For this one:

2* HOTWIRE Greenwich - Old Greenwich for $63.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> best guess would be the Super 8 Stamford/New York City Area which i would be very cautious given the 50% recommendation from previous guests (who were also there on a discounted rate and probably had low expectations to begin with) and is confirmed by the low 3.0 TA rating. 

For a net $20 extra i would recommend going with the much higher rated hotel above, get yourself a good nite sleep, and a decent breakfast in the am before hitting the road... but ultimately it's your stay and you know your needs better than we do.

Good luck, let us know what you decide and how it goes.

If the total w/tax is over $100, the HOTWIRE coupon code should work.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

when I go to the regular hotwire web page, there is a 3 star hotel in Stamford for $87 the $10 off coupon code works there.  

When I go to the link on the better bidder web site, there is a 3 star hotel in Stamford that is $87 but there is no block to enter the coupon code.

The amenities look the same, but one has a 95% approval rating and one has a 100% approval rating.

Are they the same ones?  Hampton 

I get this error when I try to use the better bidder link 

We couldn't process your request

Thank you for visiting Hotwire. We're always working to improve our site. Occasionally, we reorganize our pages, and as a result, bookmarks you have set for our site may no longer be accurate. 

If you are attempting to use a password assistance link, please make sure that you have cut and pasted the entire URL that was provided in our email. This link also expires within 24 hours from the time it was sent to you, so if you need to request another one, please click on the "Password assistance" link below.

Have sent you a message with a fix / workaround... let us know if that works.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success and thank you for closing this thread and sharing your results with the board, helping us confirm this new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]