Priceline Hotel: 4* + Seattle - Downtown Pike Place - name your price help - 10/06-10/09

saravision
By saravision,
in

Hello!

Looking to book a 4* or better in Seattle downtown Pike Place from october 6-9

The regular priceline listing for hotels in this area on this date include apartment hotel listings like "Pike Place Apartel" and "upscale apartments in stadium district" and "Ocean view Apartment" and "Seattle downtown apartment"

If i go through the name your price option, are these apartment hotels included?  I don't want to bid if I could win one of them. 

Thanks!

PRICELINE bidding is still available... search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and there will be a tab for priceline bidding (as well as for HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS)

While things can certainly change in the future, i don't think individually owned apartments would be won via bidding on PRICELINE, so while we can't offer any guarantees, i would think that almost certainly 'safe' in this regard.  However, if this is a concern for you then you could always use PRICELINE EXPRESS (or HOTWIRE) where you/we can take an educate guess as to the property being offered prior to your purchase.

What is your budget for this trip?  I will add that i'm seeing (confirm your dates on the landing pager after clicking the link provided below):

4* Downtown - Pike Place - Waterfront - Stadiums for $144 (plus 5% off when using the link and code in my signature or at the top of the page)
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be The Westin Seattle, which would be a very nice deal and significant discount (~$125/nite savings) vs. a regularly booked room at this property for your dates

Does the above deal work for your needs or would you like to move forward by bidding? (if so let us know your maximum bid price and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]