Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Universal Orlando Resort Area) Doubletree Hotel At The Entrance To Universal

lori74
By lori74,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4* Universal Orlando Resort Area for $73
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess for this one would be the Doubletree Hotel At The Entrance To Universal

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

yes thank you, that is what it looks like. that is a pretty good price I believe. I'm just trying to decide if I want to go for a hotel without parking fees. we've never stayed on universal property so I thought id go for it and deal with parking fees. we are only going to universal for a day and probably Disney springs for an evening. I thought about staying on property at Disney then we would just need to uber to universal, but I looked at price and it would be more than renting a car. I'm so overwhelmed. thank you again for your help!

Keep in mind that the offers can (and do) change often, so if this is something that you are interested in, you may want to try to make a decision sooner rather then later.

Getting around Orlando is going to cost you one way or another... hotel parking, park parking, shuttle, taxi, uber, airport to hotel (and back), etc, etc; just something you have to include for in your budget.

Currently the least expensive 4* Disney property i'm seeing is The Swan which starts at $279/nite... and at the 3.5* level the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort    or Disney's Coronado Springs Resort for about $195/nite on HOTWIRE.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On HOTWIRE, I see:

3* Universal Orlando - I-drive North for $135.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Guess would be the Drury.

However:

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Universal Orlando Resort Area for $73
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Doubletree at Universal. Parking at this property is $19. So, while the Drury has free parking, the total would still be well over what it would cost to stay at the Doubletree when parking cost is included. Plus, the promotion in my signature takes off another 5%, which gets this down to slightly below $70 a night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]