Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Convention Center) Anaheim Wyndham Resort

BitterBrian
By BitterBrian,
in

Started at $55 in $5 increments but after failing at $75 with 2 free rebids left, I felt it principle not to go above $80 since there was a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for $85. So my next bid was successful at $78... not the greatest of savings but with all those fees, anything helps!

Here are the details:

Offer price:$78.00/night

Adjusted room price (bid) with Hotel Fee Credit:$70.60/night

Hotel fee:$22.90

Number of rooms:1 room

Number of nights:1 night

Room subtotal:$78.00

Taxes & fees:$18.09

Hotel fee credit:- $7.40

Total charged today:$88.69

Total cost:$111.59 

As always, used the BB PRICELINE link.

ORIGINAL POST...

Tried bidding last night (9/20) for a 3.5* targeting Disneyland or DL-CC zone. Started at $50 in $5 increments up to $75 and failed.

The strange thing is I saw a 3.5* Express Deal for $85 in the morning, then $75 in the afternoon, and then $95 in the evening when I started bidding. I've never seen such fluctuation in one day.

This afternoon (9/21) I see a 3.5* Express Deal back at $85 (DL-CC) which I might just take but I still have a couple more tries at bidding. From previous posts and the amenities posted below, I would assume this might be Anaheim Marriott Suites:

Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Swimming Pool

Any advice would be much appreciated! 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]