Priceline Hotel: Bidding Help San Juan, PR

Freedman
By Freedman,
in

Recently stayed in San Juan Marriott Resort and Caribe Hilton pre and post cruise - both great.

Looking to go back on the above dates - happy with either hotel, or any of the resirts to be honest.

1) What should I be looking to bid?

2) Any idea what is most likely to come up? Looks like the Caribe Hilton a lot recently.

Thanks, as always.

What ever became of your St. John stay? and San Diego? and San Juan? (is this where you won the Caribe Hilton?) and Vegas?

Please follow-up each of the above posts with whatever you did for each stay. It actually looks like this San Juan request overlaps your request for help for Vegas... have you changed your plans?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You haven one re-bid zone available when bidding Resort in this area.

With time on your side before your stay i woudl first try:

Select San Juan Resort...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $85.

If the above is rejected i woudl repeat in 72 hours but increase each bid by $10.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]