Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Seaworld - International Drive South) Rosen Shingle Creek

lillybo
By lillybo,
in

3.5 disney west area, orlando

Oct. 6 - 8

free internet, parking,business center, condo, fitness center, golf nearby,pool smoke free rooms

95%recommended

$6.00 resort fee

$66.00/night

It states that last person got caribe cove, when I look at reviews for this property it states it has an $80 cleaning fee. Would hotwire show if a hotel has additional fees like cleaning?  Thank you

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then clicking the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3.5* Disney Maingate West $66

Free parking, Free Internet, Condo, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Kitchenette

>>>Guess would be the Caribe Cove. Resort fees are shown during HOTWIRE check-out,but not cleaning fees.

Would this property work for your travel plans?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I see it thru both the HOTWIRE tab and the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com...

In the EASY VIEW tab use the zones on the left side of the page to select ONLY Disney Maingate West (if you hover over the zone name you will see a link to the right 'ONLY' which will UNcheck all zones except for that one) and then scroll down and select ONLY 3.5 stars... you will see the original $66/nite property (with a $6 resort fee) as well as a $58/nite property (that has a $17 resort fee which is the one i assume you're referring to immediately above)

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Maingate West for $66.00 ($6 resort fee)
Free Parking
Free Internet
Condo
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Kitchenette
==> i agree with AaonJB's guess of the Caribe Cove Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]