Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Elk Grove Village - Arlington Heights) Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grove

Conductor5531
By Conductor5531,
in

Amenities:   Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby.  

Has been one of our favorites for a weekend stay.  We have a car.  I would not stay here without a car or access to a car.  Close to Woodfield Mall and Busse Woods, and NW suburbs in general.  Not necessarily recommended for going downtown, but there is a METRA  Station in Arlington Heights, and a CTA stop with parking is by Ohare/Cumberland stop.   Some Toll stations on I-90.

Fairly Easy to find, close to the expressway and parking is included.  Nice restaurants within a few miles.  This is a reasonable rate for this business.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're familiar with this property and that it is one of your favorites in the area.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the feedback and Love this website. My error on the HOTWIRE link usage.  I  need to remember to use it ahead of posting.

This property recently went through a big renovation project, rooms restaurant etc.  It is now is a Marriott property apparently.  The outdoor pool is gone, but the indoor pool remains.  Looking forward to our stay, and checking out the new look .  Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]