Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Hotwire 4 star Hotel London Chelsea

sf44
By sf44,
in

I am looking at a  4 star hotel on Hotwire for the Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Harrod area.  Does anyone happen to know which hotel this might be.  The amenities are Free WiFi, 

Business cente, rFitness center, Indoor pool, Restaurant, )Self-service laundry andSmoke-free rooms

So we can replicate your search and investigate this offer, please include your dates of travel.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is the room rate per nite that you're seeing... as i'm not seeing a 4* hotel in this zone with the amenities above.

Are you searching for the default 1room/2adults/0children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am so sorry, I started out with the dates of 9/20 9/21/17 and thus location had the amenities listed above.  Then I redid my request and assumed it was the same hotel, turns out it is not, different amenities.  The hotel for the period 9/20 9/24 is a boutique hotel, with self laundry , smoke free, free wifi and a restaurant.

thank you

For 9/20-9/24 i'm seeing this one:

4* HOTWIRE Chelsea - Knightsbridge - Harrods for $189.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> if this is what you're seeing best guess for this one would be My Chelsea 

Not sure what you're looking for in a hotel for this trip but you could also consider each of the following, plus an extra 5% off using our link and code in my signature (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the links provided below):

5* Chelsea - Stamford Bridge Stadium & Battersea for $204
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> The Chelsea Harbour Hotel is my guess here

3.5* Chelsea - Stamford Bridge Stadium & Battersea for $104
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> my guess for this one would be The Lodge Hotel... although difficult to have too much confidence with only two common amenities showing, this property does get a very good 8+ user review rating from previous PRICELINE guests

4* Knightsbridge - Harrods for $216
Business Center
Restaurant
==> Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge my guess for this one

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]