Priceline Hotel: 4* Dallas (Irving - Las Colinas) Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas

poodleone
By poodleone,
in

I decided to use the PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal link at the top of the Better Bidding page- 5% off- since I knew the Express Deal almost had to be the Omni Mandalay. Turned out to be the case. I have always wanted to stay there. I plan to use their shuttle to take me to the DART light rail station so I can take the train over and visit a friend in Dallas on Sunday. I look forward to filing a review on my stay. Hope these amenities are correct this time- don't want to get scolded!

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Pets Allowed 

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're looking forward to trying out this property that you had always had your eye on.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property (well done!:wink:)

Enjoy your stay and time with your friends.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was just a little concerned with mixed reviews for the Omni Mandalay but, as usual, there turned out to be no reason to worry. From the free parking to the polite and friendly staff to the beautiful comfortable room, my stay was great. I understand the comments about the hotel needing some renovation- it kind of reminds me of the Adolphus before that renov. However, my room was large with a beautiful view- I could see the renowned Mustangs of Las Colinas- and 2 full size, comfortable beds with a variety of pillows. The bathroom, despite an older tub/shower and sink set up, was more than adequate with nice amenities and plenty of hot water and good water pressure. I was on the 18th floor, away from elevators and it was very quiet- I didn't have any problems with noise. I thought about taking the hotel shuttle over to the DART light rail station on Sunday morning (when I was heading over to meet friends in Dallas) but it was a short easy walk, despite construction along O'Connor and Lake Carolyn Boulevard. Service at the M Bar was friendly and prompt and the limited food offerings were more than enough since I didn't want a full meal in the main restaurant, Trevi's. I didn't make it to the pool area but it looked very inviting. Overall, this is an Omni property that I would recommend and would revisit.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]