Hotwire Hotel: HELP ID Lisbon Area 5*

Carolina Gontijo
By Carolina Gontijo,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in hotwire, 3 rooms, 6 adults and 1 kid (3yo) total, in Lisbon, from Jan 18th until Jan 22nd

Please, help me identify this options

5* Lisbon Area

USD 70

(80% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

4* Lisbon Area

USD 57

(95% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

4* Lisbon Area

USD 57

(70% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom

Thank you for your help

Best guess/comments for each:

5* HOTWIRE Lisbon for $70.00
Free Internet
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> Hotel Real Palacio... which if you are interested in can actually be booked HERE (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $59/nite and is refundable up until a few days before your arrival

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into either of the 4 star hotels.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can e of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not sure if you booked already but I don't see that rate offered at hotels.com when searching for 3rooms/6adults/1child.

It would be appreciated if you supported the board by using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know if you're ultimately able to book at the rate above since i'm no longer seeing it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 9/11/2017 at 2:14 PM, thereuare said:

Hotel Real Palacio... which if you are interested in can actually be booked HERE (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $59/nite and is refundable up until a few days before your arrival

... and if you click the link in the quote box above you have the exact same 'pay later at hotel' deal as offered thru hotels.com; please consider booking thru the link above and canceling your current reservation in order to hep support the board.

Thanks.

Our link used our system default child age of 10 years old... i have changed this to 3 years old (the same age you are using) in THIS LINK and you can see that the two rates are now the same (at hotelis make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page as your current calculation is not including the hotel's resort fee... all-in thru both links is $830... if there are pennies difference between the two it's just a rounding/currency conversion issue which won't be a factor since you're paying in the hotel's currency anyway)

Assuming you see the same, thanks in advance for canceling and re-booking with our link. (of course always re-book the new rate first before cancelling your current reservation)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]