Hotwire Hotel: 3* Austin Downtown Property - $73

heyderb
By heyderb,
in

Hi - I am looking to figure out what property this is, as I don't see one that matches very well. These are the descriptions.

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Airport shuttleBoutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerPool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Thank you.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Bonita Springs Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated, as the information helps others researching and keeps the board updated.

Also, for this Austin listing, please provide the dates of travel. Additionally, I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for the follow-up on the prior thread.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For this Austin trip please provide the date/s of travel for this stay as well as confirm the full amenity set using the method in my first reply and we would be happy to research the listing and try to ID.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, puremega said:

I am also interested in what this might be.

For help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Also, please confirm that you have the full amenity set seen when using the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to this listing in the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]