Priceline Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast) Park Hyatt Chicago

jwl3
By jwl3,
in

Express Deal.  I stay in Chicago for work a lot so I like how Priceline tells me whether I've stayed at a place or not.  There was another 5-star Express Deal for cheaper ($200) but I've stayed there before (assumed that one was Trump International) and I wanted to try a new hotel this time.  Thanks to Betterbidding's list, I knew it was most likely the Park Hyatt because the Langham is always nearly double in price.  Same Park Hyatt deal through Orbitz would have been $375.

Dunno why I'm trying so hard to save my company money but I still get a warm fuzzy feeling about getting a good deal.

Used the BTRBIDSEP promotional code and through PRICELINE links on this site.  Thanks Betterbidding!

Congrats on your success.

Really nice win for this superbly located 5* property! Glad you are looking forward to trying this Park Hyatt.

Do you happen to recall the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]