Hotwire Hotel: Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum Hotel

jayann
By jayann,
in

HOTWIRE has this 3.5-star hotel for $90 in the Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum area in London for 4 nights arriving Oct. 20. The amenities listed include Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, children activities. Hotwire recommendation rate is 65% and Trip Advisor rating is 3.5. Could you help me guess which hotel this might be? Thanks for your input.

Welcome to Betterbidding.:biggrin:

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3.5* Bloomsbury-St Pancras Station $90

Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Children's activities

>>>A guess would be the President Hotel

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for your quick response, AaronJB.

Maybe I should look for higher rating... Could you help me guess two more listings?  

1/ 4-star Hotel in Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum area for $120 for 4 nights arriving Oct 20, 2017. Hotwire recommendation rate is 80%, with a 3.5 rating from Trip Advisor. Amenities listed include Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms, with accessible path for travel and hearing/vision impaired. 

2/ 4-star Boutique Hotel in Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum area for $113 for 4 nights arriving Oct 20, 2017. Hotwire recommendation rate is 85%, with a 4.0 rating from Trip Advisor. Boutique hotel, Golf nearby, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms, wheelchair accessible.

Thank you very much for your input.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the "Full Amenities" button next to each listing, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE

4* Bloomsbury-St Pancras $120 Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom

>>>Ambassadors Bloomsbury would be my guess.

4* HOTWIRE Bloomsbury-St Pancras $113 Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Wheelchair accessible

>>>No Guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]