Priceline Hotel: Puerto Vallarta bidding on All-Inclusive

konoplya
By konoplya,
in

Hi there. Usually use Priceline to bid on hotels, but never on all inclusive resorts. Are those available through bidding on Priceline or do I have to go through Hotwire? I looked at hotwire and I can filter by Amenities and select "Free food and Drinks", does that mean all inclusive or could it be only breakfast? Any tips appreciated. Thank you!

Btw, i'm gong Nov 6-16, 2 adults. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, konoplya said:

Usually use Priceline to bid on hotels

Assuming you have had more than 4-5 wins since joining the board 8+ years ago please begin to share all your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you hope to gain insight/assistance based upon the experience of those who have posted before you.:wink:

31 minutes ago, konoplya said:

all inclusive resorts. Are those available through bidding on Priceline or do I have to go through Hotwire?

You can use PRICELINE for some location / star rating combinations...

For example if you go to PRICELINE and search for 'Puerto Vallarta' and then select the zone Nuevo Vallarta you will notice that next to the 4*, 4.5*, and 5* hotels you will see included amenities, one of which is 'ALL INCLU' which would indicate that all hotels of this star rating in the zone selected are all-inclusive.

Alternately you could use PRICELINE EXPRESS and look for a listing that indicates 'All Inclusive' such as THIS ONE as an example.

... or you could use HOTWIRE (anything with Free food and Drinks should also include 'All Inclusive' as part of the amenity description (at least it should when using the BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to the listing) and you would want to see 'all inclusive' listed to be absolutely sure you're getting something that is indeed all-inclusive)

What is your maximum budget for this stay (per nite before fees/taxes) and which zones are acceptable this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thank you for the reply, i didn't notice that on PRICELINE until after you mentioned it. on HOTWIRE, yes, i did select by filter "free drinks and food" and it did show me a few resorts that said all inclusive, however  does that actually mean i'll get the all inclusive deal if i select that resort? reason i ask, is because if i filter by "free premium drinks" it also lists me some resorts that are all inclusive (but i guess this all inclusive also includes premium drinks? whatever that means). so, do they have different tiers of all inclusive or how does that work?

our budget is up to 200 per night (so 100 per person), which on HOTWIRE i found a few that are well under that for all inclusive deals. the areas i'm trying to stay are not very specific either. as long as its not in punta mita which is quite far from the city itself.

If you choose a HOTWIRE listing that lists 'All Inclusive' then you will receive the all-inclusive package.  'Premium Beverages' was added as an amenity to differentiate hotels that serve high-end spirits (ie- a hotel that serves Tito's Vodka vs. Popov Vodka... assuming that is correct, i'm not much of a hard liquor drinker)

If you list the full amenity set of the all-inclusive properties that are within your desired zones and budget we can try to research and have a guess as to what they may likely be (to get the full amenity set make sure you search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab click the GREEN 'Full Amenity' button next to the listing)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]