Priceline Hotel: 4* Barcelona (Las Ramblas North - Paseo de Gracia) Evenia Rossello Hotel

jwl3
By jwl3,
in

Got this hotel after trying multiple days for 5 stars and 4 stars.  Have to say that I'm disappointed with Priceline this time.  This hotel is $620.46 without blind bidding after taxes.  I paid $590.53.  That's not anything.  I could have used an Orbitz coupon and gotten a much better deal.  Not to mention I would not have chosen this hotel.  I managed the bidding process poorly I suppose.  I based my bids on what Priceline Express deals were going for.  So I overbid for 4 star hotels that I didn't realize were low priced on the regular Priceline website.  (I forgot to check the cheapest 4 stars in the areas I was bidding in.) Oh well.  It's only 3 nights.

Sorry to hear that the result is a disappointment. The hotel does get very good reviews and hopefully will work well location-wise for your travel plans.

Remember that in the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW and PRICELINE EXPRESS tabs we have a 'IS THIS A GOOD PRICE??' button that will show the regular retail rates of hotels of the same star rating in the zone.:wink:

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]