Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 4* Hotwire Hotel

cfed3499
By cfed3499,
in

I am traveling to NYC tomorrow and am looking for a hotel in Mid-town east (or somewhere near Grand Central Station). I found a 4* hotel in Mid-town East, 8/28-8/30, for $139 per night (normally $226). 90% recommended by 205 reviewers. Could you help me identify it? 

Also, what kind of fees are added to the price? And can the Summer $30 coupon be applied if it is $300 after taxes?  

Complimentary:

Free Internet

Amenities:

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerRestaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Thank you!

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* Midtown East for $139.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  If you see this as well my guess would be the Club Quarters Grand Central, which has been reported to the board with this amenity set previously.

If you go to the checkout screen you can see exactly what the total will be (and enter the coupon) before finalizing the purchase. If the total is over $300 (which this will be) then the $30 off should work.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]