Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance

PierreC
By PierreC,
in

Well i have read most of the posts about the Disney area giving myself more chances to be on the Disney property. According to the hotwire hotel list here all of the 3.5 hotels were on the Disney property.

I've put all chances possible on my side...

But i failed.

i had to fall onto a new hotel..

This TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings is not a bad place, actually its a good hotel, but i wanted to use the Disney shuttle to move around. I'm dissapointed but not terribly...it could have been worst.

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

Sorry to see this won't didn't go as you had expected... always feel free to ask the board for help before your purchase as often a second set of eyes can confirm (or negate) what it is that you think you're about to purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and glad that you can make this work for your needs.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i tought it was obvious enough...from previous posts on the subject. Their was no other hotels than the 3 Disney hôtels; Coronado, Port-Orleans and Caribbean available on both hotel lists here.

Thats why i rarely win flipping a coin....

But that's part of the hotwire game..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]