Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Convention Center) Anaheim Marriott Suites

Louise Nielson
By Louise Nielson,
in

Wondering if this is Best Western Courtesy Inn?  (I had booked this in the past and on their website there was a hint that I had already booked the hotel associated with this express deal, I didn't book it as a express deal before though, and I have booked and cancelled other hotels through Priceline too though)

2 stars

Disneyland Zone in Anaheim 

Dates: 9/29 to 10/02  

$68 for 1 queen bed

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Thank you

This could be a few different things - America's Best Value Inn/Suites, Super 8, Days Inn Anaheim West, or Alamo Inn/Suites. The America's Best Value Inn/Suites would appear to be more likely, but any of the four would be possibilities. The Best Western is a 2.5*

Let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I am still poking around and saw this Hotwire deal

3.5 stars

Disneyland Convention Center Area

same dates of 9/29 to 10/02.

$70 for 2 queen beds

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Just saw that there is a 14.95 resort fee.  Does this mean that will be added to the 70 or does the 70 include that fee?

What do think this is?  On the hotwire site it said that someone just booked and got the Red Lion (not sure what that means for this offer).  Do  I need to start a new thread/topic?  Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

The "Last person got ___" information shown by HOTWIRE is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone... not necessarily in relation to the hotel currently being offered.

For this offer:

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney - Anaheim Convention Center for $70.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> best guess would be the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort

The resort fee would be in addition to the room rate shown... if you click thru on the offer and then click the BOOK NOW (or a button next to any room choice offered) you'll then see  a breakdown of all the charges for the offer (room rate, fees/taxes, and any resort fee)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info on how the resort fees with hotwire deals work.  I decided not to go with that one because of the resort fees on top of the listed price.

How about these 2?  Is the first the Clarion?

The first is

3 stars

9/29-10/02

$65 

Disneyland Convention Center 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible parking

The second

2.5 stars

same dates 9/29-10/02

$66

Disneyland Convention Center area

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

For each:

3* HOTWIRE Disney - Anaheim Convention Center for $65.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Handicapped Parking
==> best guess would be the Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort 

2.5* HOTWIRE Disney - Anaheim Convention Center for $66.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> Days Inn Anaheim Near Convention Center is my guess here

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was about to book the 3 star, hotwire deal but then saw some priceline express deals that i hadn't seen before.  

9/29-10/2  

3.5 stars

Disneyland - Convention Center  Zone  Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

$ 55 per night

9/29 -10/2

2.5 stars

Disneyland zone

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

$ 77 per night

Do priceline extress hotels usually only give you a single bed or is there a good chance of getting 2 beds?  I thought I had seen some express deals that let you choose but didn't see that with these.  

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

3.5* Disneyland - Convention Center for $55
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Marriott Suites

2.5* Disneyland for $76
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Quality Inn and Suites would be my guess.

Please let us know which listing you decide on. $55 for a 3.5* in this area is a very reasonable rate as this area goes, and I'd rather the cheaper 3.5* than the more expensive (and lower rated) 2.5*.

I just used your PRICELINE link for the 3.5 star PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel above and booked the Marriott Suites.  There are 4 of us and I think this hotel will work for us even if they have just 1 bed because all the rooms have a pull out sofa double bed.   We usually stay closer and walk to the parks so this will be a change up for us.  I forgot to use the 5% off code!  Thanks for your help!

Congrats on your success.

Definitely a great deal for this Marriott property! Glad the hotel will work well for your travel plans. There is no "best time" to buy and planning is really done on a case-by-case basis - "last minute" does not always work, especially in recent years as demand has continued to ramp up. There also has to be consideration of a realistic floor in prices - in this instance, the Marriott Suites at $55 (which is about half off), the risk is definitely more to the upside for the price - if you wait for the unlikely possibility that it may go down a few more dollars, it may jump $10 higher while you wait and/or it may be replaced by a less appealing option. Additionally, there's also seasonal and specific date (if there's a convention or other event) factors. 

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]