Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Point Loma - Shelter Island - San Diego Airport (SAN)) Sheraton San Diego Hotel And Marina

patw
By patw,
in

You can find $145 rates for this hotel on other sites and there was a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for $113, which I was pretty sure was for this Sheraton. I wasn't sure how low the hotel would accept, but since there are lots of rebid zones, I started bidding at $70 and just worked my way up until it was accepted. In past years I have gotten the verbiage that "if I rebid at (*a certain rate*), there was a good chance my bid would be accepted," which lets me know I am usually about $7 short of getting accepted.  I didn't get that this time and thought I might end up having to purchase the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal after all. But I was accepted at $109. 

I know I'm only saving a few dollars this way, but its wired in me to try to get the best deal I can. *sigh*   I have friends who enjoy this hotel so I am happy with the deal.  And as always, I used the BetterBidding PRICELINE link to purchase my room.  Thanks for all the info here!  

Congratulations on your success!

Nicely done!  Glad to see you received the best deal possible and that you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your arrival.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]