Priceline Hotel: San Francisco Turisty area

Lboen
By Lboen,
in

I'm looking to stay in San Francisco from Sept 14 to Sept 17. My budget is about $100 to $125 before taxes. I'm pretty new in priceline and I would like to know if i can get something nice by this price.

The major good option by Fisherman Wharf and Embarcadero are about 175$. Which it would be a good strategy to get a good bid?

Thanks in advance!

Please confirm all of the zones of interest (would USE/USW also be of any interest?) $125 may not be quite enough, but it's probably not far off - I'll guess $140-150 at the 4* level (although you can certainly try lower first.)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

To stay in the $100-$125 range in the USE, USW, Fisherman's Wharf, or Financial District zone (do you want to include this last one??) you would need to lower your star rating to the 2*-2.5* and it would not likely be a well reviewed property... you will need to bump your budget to around the $150 area to get something 'decent' at the 4 star level.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we will take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]