Priceline Hotel: 3* Amarillo (Amarillo Southwest) Holiday Inn Amarillo West Medical Center

poodleone
By poodleone,
in

I was looking for a one night stay in Amarillo and I liked the looks of this hotel, for the price, with good reviews. I dd bid through the Better Bidding site. I usually have good luck with Holiday Inns/HIE. I will post a review when I get back. Here are the amenities that were listed :

Free Internet

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet In Public Areas

Free Internet In Room

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Non Smoking

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Indoor Swimming Pool

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you enjoy the Holiday Inn brand and are looking forward to your arrival.  Please try to note the amenities shown before your purchase as they differ from the amenities that are shown after your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FYI- these are actually the amenities shown before purchase.  :-)

The Holiday Inn Amarillo West turned out to be a great place to stay. I am always a little leary of Holiday Inns as opposed to Holiday Inn Express (HIE tend to be newer properties). This one is recently renovated and in great shape. There is a full service bar and restaurant on site with a good happy hour. Next door is a large movie theater. My room was clean, quiet  and comfortable. Hotel staff was quite friendly and helpful. I liked the location (a little tricky finding the entrance) and would stay again if ever in Amarillo.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here... a willingness/desire to stay on a future visit is always my litmus test of whether it was a good deal or not.

PRICELINE EXPRESS doesn't use many of the amenities above to describe hotels prior to purchase ('Handicapped Rooms' is not an amenity they list nor do they differentiate between indoor or outdoor pool)... or did you not use PRICELINE EXPRESS for this purchase?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]