Priceline Hotel: 3* Lubbock (Texas Tech University - Downtown Lubbock) Wingate by Wyndham Lubbock

poodleone
By poodleone,
in

Looked for a one night stay 3/4*. Saw the 3* Express Deal for $60 listed as "Very Good, 8+" and I thought it was the Hawthorne Suites. When I clicked on the deal, it turned out to be the Wingate which is listed as "excellent, 8.5". I dd bid through the Better Bidding PRICELINE link.  Looks good, reviews are fine. I will report back with a review. Here are the amenities that were listed:

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Swimming Pool

Congratulations on your success!

While not the property you were necessarily expecting, glad to see you're happy with the results and looking forward to your stay.  Always feel free to ask the board for a second opinion as to what you think you may be about to purchase as sometimes a second set of eyes can keep you from getting something you didn't expect.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Wingate turned out to be a fairly new property and I was very pleased with my stay. There is a small shopping strip within walking distance of the hotel so it was easy to get dinner plus an Alamo Drafthouse movie theater. The room was large and clean (my 2nd ADA room this trip). I checked out the indoor pool and whirlpool- looked nice. I would recommend this property and would stay if I visit Lubbock again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]