Priceline Hotel: 3* Portland (Downtown Portland - City Center - PSU - South Waterfront) Hyatt House Portland/Downtown

mabels
By mabels,
in

Traveling August 26th to the 30th.  The Express rate is $174. Regular Priceline is about $219.

Amenities listed are:
Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I am hoping for the Hyatt but this could be the Residence Inn that is listed.  The amenities seem to be the same.  Free Internet is not listed but the Hyatt has it listed elsewhere.  These 2 hotels are the only ones that have pools also amongst the other 3 and 3.5* hotels in that area.
Any clues?

Thanks!

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3* Downtown Portland - City Center - PSU - South Waterfront for $171
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Hyatt House.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I am considering another Hotel in Portland for 26th-30th of August as well.  Priceline Express shows a 4* for $152 per night in the Pioneer Courthouse Square area.   My guess is the Sentinel but I've been wrong before.

Amenities:
 Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Thanks again.

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Downtown Portland - Pioneer Courthouse Square - Pearl District for $150
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Hotel Deluxe.

Please keep all posts for this stay in this thread,then we will edit the title after the purchase is made. Thanks.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I booked the 3* Hyatt which had been identified as: Downtown Portland - City Center - PSU - South Waterfront for $171 via Priceline Express.  I also got a 5% discount by using your PRICELINE link. 

Here are the Full Amenities offered by the hotel:
Accessible Room

Accessible facilities

Business Center

Complimentary breakfast

Complimentary buffet breakfast

Complimentary continental breakfast

Complimentary full american breakfast

Fitness Center

Handicap rooms

Indoor Pool

Non-smoking Rooms

Pets Allowed

Pool

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Thanks for your help. Now on to other tasks. :blink:

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're looking forward to your stay at this very well reviewed property.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm your property for the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]