Priceline Hotel: 3.5-Star Hotel (All Inclusive) Playa Mujeres Area

BadMonkee
By BadMonkee,
in

Hopefully someone can help me... I am trying to book a trip for December 23, 2017 to January 4, 2018.  Found a 3.5 star all-inclusive property in Playa Mujeres under the Express Deals.  Problem is that I cannot find any 3.5 star all-inclusive properties listed in the Playa Mujeres area on Priceline for any time of year. I can only find 4-str and 5-star all-inclusive properties. What could this hotel be? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For help with this property please include the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with this offer and the room rate per nite... we'll then have a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about that. It is listed for $213 USD/night. The amenities are:  all-inclusive, free internet, free parking. Listed as 8+/10.  The fact that there is no 3.5 star all-inclusive for this area listed in their regular hotels list is making me wonder if it could be the new RIU Dunamar opening in December 2017.

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below:

3.5* Playa Mujeres for $213
Free Parking
Free Internet
All Inclusive

==> i'm not 100% certain, but the All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Water Park - All Inclusive would be my best guess for this one

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay. (or do this but with the first or last 2 nites of your stay so you can take advantage of the board coupon in my signature)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]