Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh Intl Airport Pit South) Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport

zumishi
By zumishi,
in

Hi there,

Could someone please help ID the following 2.5 star Pittsburgh International Airport South hotel?

1 Room, 2 Adults, 0 Children
Selection: 2 queen beds Your room type is guaranteed.
Sat, Sep 02 - Sun, Sep 03
85% Recommended
Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry
Hotwire price: $51/night (from $105)

Thank you so much!

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing:

2.5* Pittsburgh Intl Airport PIT South for $51.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Shuttle
Fitness
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Guess would be the Quality Inn.

Would this potential property be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response. But I did the search as per the instructions and I still have the same list of amenities. 

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Airport shuttle

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Thanks again! And I will use your HOTWIRE link once I am ready to book.

Cheers,

In the BiddingHelper.com tool if you click the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to this offer you'll see the additional Hi-Speed Internet listed (in addition to the Free Internet already listed above):

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know once you're ready to book and move forward.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]