Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

hook13
By hook13,
in

3.5 star

Orlando, Bonnet Creek

Aug 17th-Aug 21st

$76 per night (from 176) no resort fee noted

Free breakfastFree InternetFree parking

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Looking to stay as conveniently to Disney as possible close to this rate, being on ANY Disney property would be a HUGE plus-  I didn't see any 3.5 stars in this zone with free breakfast, etc- 

Will use your links, thanks! 

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $76.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> i don't have a guess for this property, but i do see (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $90 ($85/nite with the promo in my signature and at the top of the board)
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess for this one would be the Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

I assume the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal work for your needs?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hook13,

Is there a specific disney property that you are looking for, and if so, what do you expect to pay for it?

Assuming we're correct on this being Disney's Coronado Springs Resort it would be nearly half price of a conventionally booked room... what type of deal is it that you are expecting?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the assist....was just curious if any other options were out there that were known disney properties since you guys seem to be able to identify them so accurately for Orlando-

The price wasn't the issue, it was great, and I booked ii...It was Coronado springs, and a fantastic value using your coupon-  Thanks again-  

10 hours ago, hook13 said:

was just curious if any other options were out there

With PRICELINE / HOTWIRE often a 'bird in hand is worth two in flight' as the offers can (and do) change quickly... so when there is a good deal on a property that meets your needs (especially when you have specific needs such as an on-site Disney property) it is usually best to grab it while it's available and before it disappears.

Glad to see you took the one above and received a great deal for this trip.

Thank you for sharing your using the PRICELINE links on the board and for sharing your win.

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]