Priceline Hotel: SFO Hotel help needed

Santy
By Santy,
in

I am looking for help booking a hotel in the SFO bay area for 3 nights from 8/14 to 8/17. I can spend $110 per night incl all taxes. I can go up to a $120 if its a exceptional hotel worth spending. I will be using Big bus to tour all the tourist attractions, so a hotel in the vicinity will be good. I would appreciate if the property is not in a remote place and is in the middle of a happening place.

To add to the above and so that you can get a feel for prices...

Search using our BiddingHelper.com tool.  In the EASY VIEW on top of the search results click the Sort By: PRICE link... you'll then be able to see that the first property in the 'central' part of San Francisco starts at $105 (but it's a 2 star hotel with only a 15% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests... which is something that you probably want to stay away from), but even this will be over $120 once you include taxes/fees.

You can then click the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab and see similarly see that your current budget will not be enough.

Any decision for your Los Angeles Priceline hotel and Priceline San Diego hotel threads... do any of the properties in those threads work for your needs?  Please post a follow-up there with your decision and/or current thought for each of those stays.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need help identifying 3 star hotel in fishermans wharf area for $173 per night.

ES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessi

Please follow-up / update your Monterey Priceline hotel and Priceline San Francisco hotel threads with whatever you decided or your current thoughts for each of those trips, then reply here with the dates of your stay above so we can replicate your search and we will have a look.

If your trip in this thread is the same as the one linked in the paragraph above (8/14-8/17) let us know and we will merge the two threads, as all posts for the same stay should go in the same thread.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

15 hours ago, thereuare said:

Please follow-up / update your Monterey Priceline hotel

Can you please reply to your Monterey thread indicating which service you used for that purchase so we can update the topic title accordingly and have it appear in the correct forum.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

For this San Francisco leg of your trip below are some options within your stated criteria along with our best guess for each (confirm your dates on the landing page of any provided links):

3.5* Fisherman's Wharf for $164
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Holiday Inn San Francisco-Fishermans Wharf

3* Fisherman's Wharf for $176
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
==> Holiday Inn Express Fishermans Wharf

4* Fisherman's Wharf for $178
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Sheraton Fishermans Wharf

4* Union Square West for $180
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Tilden Hotel

I assume one of the above will work for your needs this trip?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]