Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Hollywood) Loews Hollywood Hotel

vholic
By vholic,
in

Listed amenities prior to purchase (when browsing)

Free internet, Business center, Fitness center, Golf nearby, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Listed amenities post purchase, under my account >> my trips

Free internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities

No accessible information

Bed type:

Hotel chooses bed type or

1 king bed

Review:

90% recommended (242 customer ratings)

Top hotel

Rack rate: $349

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

In the 'my trips' section of your account you don't see any accessible amenities in the paragraph of text below the amenities above?

You can (and should) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool for your searches as you can then use the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to the listing to see the full amenity set prior to your purchase (as well as make use of our IS THIS A GOOD PRICE?? feature)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I double checked and found it. Here's the complete list:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]