Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Washington D.C. (Fairfax) Hyatt Regency Fairfax

sumaysap
By sumaysap,
in

Please don't link to search result pages as the links will be broken once the offer is no longer available (or after the stay is completed) and it creates one extra step for us to research the property you're asking about.

For this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

3.5* Reston for $44
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Sheraton Reston Hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- and please follow-up your previous Tyson Corner Hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.  THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here are full amenities for 4 star Reston - IAD East Area hotel:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4* Reston - Dulles Intl Airport (IAD) East for $51.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  My guess would be the Westin.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Using the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool what are the amenities associated with this 3.5* Fairfax hotel you are referring to?

What is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here are the amenities:

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

I am trying to be as close to Tysons as possible. I usually see Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park listed on Priceline at a reasonable price. I don't see it listed for my stay dates. Priceline usually gives me a hint that I have stayed at this property before, so I know for sure when a listing for Marriott is there.

24 minutes ago, sumaysap said:

I usually see Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park listed on Priceline at a reasonable price.

When you do purchase this property it would be appreciated if you shared your win(s) with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.:wink:

28 minutes ago, sumaysap said:

I am trying to be as close to Tysons as possible

Isn't the Fairfax zone going to get you further from Tyson's Corner... not closer?

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the link below:

3.5* Fairfax for $55
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this one would be the Hyatt Regency Fairfax

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Good to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that this hotel has many features that will make this work out well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add the amenity set for this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]