Hotwire Hotel: 5* Paris (Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette - St Lazare) Hotel Banke

bacardi
By bacardi,
in

Used bidding helper for the amenities which were the same as regular hotwire:  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Self-service laundry, Internet access then booked using the HOTWIRE link on here

I'll share that I looked at PRICELINE EXPRESS and they had a cheaper 5* their zone which was slightly different but had resort fees and included an airport shuttle (Banke currently doesn't charge nor does it have a airport shuttle); just an FYI for those searching the zone

I'll also share there was a bed choice, in many other Paris zones in that price range that had bed choices you only had a "double bed" option while this zone/hotel had both the option of a "double bed" and a "queen bed" so that helped my decision with hotel selection because if it truly is a double bed (standard double length is 74") I'm too tall to sleep in it comfortably 

If booking directly at the hotels website, even with a 10% off early bird discount at today's exchange rate was $477 USD

$312.00 ($156.00 per night x 2 nights x 1 room)

Coupon applied$10.00 (was not a "hotrate" which could have given me $30 off)

Taxes & fees$64.55

Trip total (USD)$366.55

Trip total per night (USD)$183.28

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored a great deal for this stay and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add the new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]