Priceline Hotel: Help ID Hotel - Rome, Italy

Sharmz
By Sharmz,
in

I don't have a guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above... what is your maximum budget for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Some options to explore further (i would tend to try to stick with the higher rated hotels in Europe whenever possible unless you know that the lower star rated hotel has great reviews):

4* Coliseum - Termini Station for $117
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Eurostars Saint John my guess for this one (although the Best Western Hotel President would be a second guess, but if interested in the BW probably better to purchase as per below)

From HOTWIRE:

4* Colosseum - Rome Basilica for $112.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> Best Western Hotel President would be my best guess here

Thoughts on either of the above working for your plans?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry for the delay...

Any interest in this one:

3* HOTWIRE Veneto - Villa Borghese for $128.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Hotel Invictus would be my best guess for this one (and looking at the details of this offer previous HOTWIRE users give this one a 4.5/5.0 for location)

You can also try searching MAPS and HOTELS.com for 1 mile from 'Spanish Steps Rome' as you may be able to find some 3* 'named' hotels that are under $130/nite and be able to choose your exact location. (perform the search and then ONLY checkmark 3* and higher rated hotels and move the right arrow of the price slider to about $150 or so... then zoom in in on the map and you can see your nearby options).  For example (confirm your dates on the landing pages) but a the Hotel Del Corso for $134/nite or Residenza Al Corso for $147/nite... or do the same process at RefundableRates.com to find something that works for your needs that is also refundable so you can continue to search PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE in the days/weeks ahead.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]