Star: 4.5

Chicago Magnificent Mile - Water Tower area

Dates: 7/30-8/2

$120/night

Hotel details: 

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotel, Business center, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into this HOTWIRE property, AaronJB may have a guess.  However, i am seeing some other very good and reasonably priced offers, is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?  What is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately, I don't have a guess as to the 4.5*,  but I do see on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $96
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>This would likely be the Hyatt on Wacker, which is a short walk from the Marriott.

I see on HOTWIRE:

4* River North for $113.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  There is a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page - please confirm that you see that, as well. The Dana has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess. If the Dana, also not far from the Marriott.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest? I'm familiar with Chicago, so happy to answer any Chicago hotel (or city) questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

The Priceline Express deal sounds great to me if it is Hyatt. But it seems that the deal is no longer available although it is still seen when I search for the 4 star in the millennium park. When I click it, it says that it is no longer available... :(

4* Riverwalk - North Loop for $97.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  This is likely the Hyatt on Wacker, as well.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Congrats on your success.

Absolutely terrific win for this Hyatt property! Glad you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay. Quite an easy walk from here to the Marriott.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]