Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Princeton - Trenton (Langhorne - Levittown, PA) Sheraton Bucks County Hotel

Counselor4444
By Counselor4444,
in

So I've booked here before (a year ago) but I'm a little confused by what I'm seeing.... A year ago you'll see that WE BOOKED a 3* PRICELINE EXPRESS deal which ended up being the residence inn.

Now...

Looking to stay this Friday night 7/21-7/22

Looking at priceline express deals

There is a 3.5*. Amenities are

Free internet

Free parking

Gym spa

Pets

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

I would have guessed this to be the Sheraton.

BUT it says hint you've stayed here before.  

So are they guaranteeing it's the residence inn?

I'm really thrown off by the fact that it says restaurant and not free breakfast.

Please also include the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

3.5* Langhorne - Levittown, PA for $114
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel which it appears you have stayed at before as per this priceline hotel win from last year

Also, note that the Express offer above is 3.5* rated, just like the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, where as the Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne is 3* rated so would not be the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh.  I think our son got sick and we had to forfeit the night :-( then we rebooked and got the residence inn.  what can you do?  That's why I have no recollection of staying at the Sheraton.  I was worried I was losing my mind. Ha!

Ok.  And I'm guessing the 3* listed is the courtyard by Marriott?

Which 3 star, this one (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3* Langhorne - Levittown, PA for $142
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> if this is the one you're referring to then i'd agree, the Courtyard By Marriott Philadelphia Langhorne would be my best guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]